Design and Inclusion Consulting
e-mail: service [at] canesitter.com
Value added tax ID:
Sales tax identification number according to §27a sales tax law:
Responsible for the content (according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV):
Further websites with related offers
- brailleschrift.com – How to make your product beautiful with braille?
- skjz.de – my professional profile home
- universal-design-institut.de – Universal Design is a design principle and a prerequisite for inclusive results.
- nolimits.land – Your building, your offer can simply reach more people.
- tellding.com – an auditory information and guidance system developed by me for installation in buildings and areas – simple, fast and inexpensive.
- go-inclusive.de – the initiative I founded to support museums on their way to becoming museums for all.
- anderes-sehen.de – the non-profit organization I founded for the progressive early support of blind children.
- kinderlangstock.de – since there were no long canes for blind children, I developed it together with a team of engineers.
- klicksonar.de – a simple but effective orientation method for blind people, which was almost unknown in Europe, I was able to establish as standard in Austria and Germany.
Disclaimer – legal information
§ 1 Warning notice on contents
The free and freely accessible contents of this website were created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider of this website accepts no responsibility for the accuracy and topicality of the free and freely accessible journalistic advice and news provided. Contributions identified by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider. The mere fact that the free and freely accessible content is accessed does not constitute a contractual relationship between the user and the provider; in this respect the provider’s will to be legally bound is lacking.
§ 2 External links
This website contains links to third party websites (“external links”). These websites are subject to the liability of the respective operators. When the external links were first set up, the provider checked the external content for possible legal violations. At that time no legal violations were apparent. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked sites. The setting of external links does not mean that the provider adopts the contents behind the reference or link as his own. The provider cannot reasonably be expected to constantly check the external links without concrete evidence of legal violations. However, if violations of the law become known, such external links will be deleted immediately.
§ 3 Copyright and ancillary copyright
The contents published on this website are subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright law. Any use not permitted by German copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or the respective rights holder. This applies in particular to copying, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of contents in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. Unauthorised reproduction or transmission of individual contents or complete pages is not permitted and is punishable by law. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted.
The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
Source: Imprint Generator of JuraForum.de
In the following we would like to inform you about our data protection declaration. Here you will find information about the collection and use of personal data when using our website. We observe the data protection laws applicable in Germany. You can access this declaration at any time on our website.
We expressly point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) is subject to security gaps and cannot be completely protected against access by third parties.
The use of the contact data in our imprint for commercial advertising is expressly not desired, unless we have previously made a request to this effect.